Every once in a while, we can all use a little humor. This is a collection
of music and musician jokes. If you would like to submit a music joke,
please use the Feedback Form.
- Prison Singing: Always behind a few bars and
looking for the right key.
- How do you get perfect pitch and perfect time? Become band leader.
- What is the difference between a Rhinoceros and a Symphony Orchestra?
The Rhino has the horns up front and the "A-Hole" in the back.
- Some musicians think Time is a magazine.
- How do you get a Guitar player to turn down? Put music in front
- Of all the Piano players I've ever heard, you are definitely
one of them.
- What do you call two Guitarists playing in unison? Counterpoint.
- I just loved what you were trying to play.
- How many Guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?
Four, one to change the bulb and three to say, "I could have done
- I'm putting a band together, I need three musicians and a drummer.
- I always enjoy playing against you.